Helping students connect through esports
When the topic of scholastic esports arises, some mistakenly focus solely on “esports.” We’re about more than just gaming. NASEF’s mission is to provide opportunities for ALL students to use esports as a platform to acquire critical communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills needed to thrive in work and in life.
The young women and men who comprise the esports world are more than the gamers. There are a number of different pathways and roles that must be filled for esports to continue to thrive!
Game Development & Coding
— True North Esports
Support for Success
Personally tailored onboarding experience:
- Instruction and assistance as needed
- Onboarding teachers and students
- Roster creation
- Assigning passes and tournament registration
Experienced and Efficient Support team:
- Resolving technical issues
- Game disputes
- Fair-play protocols
- Prevents forfeits and increases participation.
- Allows you to queue up at an available time that works best for your rosters
- Multiple days and queue times are offered each week, including queue system based scrimmages weekly.
- Always pair up with students that are ready to play
- Match up with players at a similar skill level
Official Partner of
Generation Esports (GenE) is the platform on which scholastic esports finds a home, GenE operates scholastic leagues, collegiate leagues, and adult and specialty leagues around the world.
We put student athletes first in all our partnerships by focusing on how we can create opportunities for students to find and receive college and career access.
Generation Esports is the largest centralized platform in North America used to offer competitive scholastic esports.